west WIRRAL business network
The network (originally West Kirby Business Network) was set up by Lynne Gregory (Stripe-vs.com) and David Edwards (image61.com) in April 2018, with a view to creating an exciting local business hub. David is a commercial photographer and brand designer and Lynne runs a digital consultancy and design business. Between them, they work with clients nationally and internationally and they set up this hub with the aim of working more with local clients and supporting more local businesses.
WWBN arranges regular, local networking events with some business training sessions starting soon.
A word of warning, this isn’t a ‘fist pumping’ network, more of a relaxed group who are happy to chat/network over a cup of tea or coffee.
Sign up for our newsletter to ensure you don’t miss our announcements.
Help us to support local businesses and the local economy.
- Websites, photography, design, artists, marketing
- Builders, handymen/women, trades
- Legal, accountancy, coaching
- Retailers, health, wellbeing, travel
- Eating out, catering, venue hire
- Estate agents, property management, cleaners